The Zillertal Activcard
In the summer months, the Zillertal Activcard is your ideal companion for enjoying the Zillertal to the fullest. It is your ticket for lifts as well your admission and discount card.
New: in the last 2 years, numerous "mountain experiences" have been created such as the Spruce Tree Castle, the "Glacier Flea Safari", Pepis Kinderland, the Ahornsee, and much more. The Zillertal Activcard is perfect for discovering everything in affordable ways!
The Zillertal Activcard is valid for 3, 6, 9, or 12 consecutive days from the date of purchase.
Your advantages with the Zillertal Activcard at a glance:
- Daily ride up and down on one of the 10 lifts of your choice
- Free admission to all 6 outdoor pools (one visit daily)
- Free use of most public transportation in the region (except the steam train*)
- Minimum 10% discount from numerous partners in and around the Zillertal
* Special for all nostalgia-loving bikers: 10% discount on the steam train/bike combo ticket
Children born in 2013 and younger: free.
Children born from 2004 to 2012 pay the child's rate.
Children (born in 2013 and younger) are free; with the purchase of 2 adult tickets (parents), children born in 2004 and younger are free with the presentation of an ID card!
- All open lifts
- Fügen, Kaltenbach, Zell am Ziller, Hippach, Mayrhofen, and Tux tourist offices
- Zillertal Tourismus GmbH in Schlitters
- Right here at Hotel Riedl